Friday, August 7, 2009

I've a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night

UP

Photobucket

You can always trust Pixar to come up with something good, each time they deliver. The short wordless prelude to the movie about how Carl and Ellie fell in love, got married, keep the house, had a miscarriage and till Ellie had her last breath, you can't help but feel the pain of lost the same way Carl did.

The adventure of Russel, Carl, Doug and Kevin (the sniper) brought us all on an adventure like never before. I admire Russel's Never-say-die Attitude as a Wilderness Scout, he reminded me how we lost this childliked-ness along the way while growing up.


I laughed and I cried. I don't remember when was the last time I felt this good stepping out of the Theatre.


Go watch it if you haven't. It's out this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment