Wednesday, December 2, 2009

April needs to stop shopping

Look what Apes found! :D

Photobucket

Pretty? I find the Obi belt extremely cute. I like the color, feels so summer-ish. Mailed the owner and I'm making it mine! *cues evil laugh* It just hard to resist pretty summer dresses. One of the many reasons why I love living in Singapore. You can wear Summer dresses all year long without looking silly!

To get yours, visit foggiare.livejournal.com
Apparently, they also have a shop front at Square 2 (New Extension), #02-73!


2 - 4 Dec To-Do List
  1. Shopping list for BKK (Done, just need to make sure I'm not missing anything)
  2. Pack my luggage by tomorrow night
  3. Thread my eyebrows tomorrow
  4. Stop shopping from now till I step foot on BKK (yes yes, that dress is my last!)
  5. Pack my room (haha? you should look at the state of it now)
  6. Clear my bowels
  7. Get a thailand sim card?
  8. Make reservation @ Supperclub & Pitstop
  9. Sleep Early
  10. Italic
Luggage packing list
  • HP Charger
  • MP3 Charger
  • Toiletries (Face/body/hair/make up)
  • 2 pieces of face masks
  • Vit C tabs
  • 1 pair of jeans
  • 1 pair of shorts
  • 3 tops
  • 1 dress
  • undergarments
  • PASSPORT!!!
Check back later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment