Monday, November 30, 2009

Anyway, since I'm sleepless right now, I decided to do a LIST. Yes, a list.

This is, er, a list of things I'm going to do when I'm at BKK. Yes! The trip is finally offcial! It's coming true! Can you imagine the amount of shopping? I can't.

Anyway, back to the list. I'm getting to it, RIGHT NOW.

  1. Get my nails done. I placed this as top priority because I'm in serious danger of having my nails pop out of my nail beds. They're so gross right now, feels like really disgusting puke.
  2. Get presents for family and friends (got long long list now. that's another list for another time)
  3. Get FOOOOOOOD/SNACKSSSSS back for myself. Ok and family.
  4. Party but promised myself I won't drink too much
  5. MASSAGE! Need I say more?
  6. See ladyboys! Don't ask me to go Changi. I want real, real, real ladyboys from thaithaithailand!
  7. And at the bottom of the list - Sight-seeing. Who does that in BKK, anyway?
See, a list.
Okay, I think this is working. I'm feeling a little sleepy right now. I'm going to try lie down now.........

No comments:

Post a Comment