Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mango for Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson, the new face for Mango's Winter/Fall Collection? Hell yeah.

Here are some of my favourite shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Verdict: I love the new hair, Scarlett! Always felt the short crop looks good on you. I admit Penelope was a tad bit matured and way too sensual for the brand. The replacement of Johansson felt like a breathe of fresh air. The tousled hair, animal prints and high heels - Scarlett has never looked sexier. I'm happy with the new choice. Johansson is the ideal urban woman, cosmopolitan and definitely not stick-thin. ;)

For more of what's coming this season, visit their site at: www.mango.com

Penelope Cruz had a good season. We need some freshness, P. You're still hot though. Very, very hot.

Photobucket


Some updates on my latest purchases:

Photobucket

Fell in love with this pair of pumps when I saw it. They're just soooooooo cute. It's completely covered with velvet and extremely comfy. To get them, visit: tracyeinny.com.sg!

Photobucket

Well, this pair of pants is a long story. Was supposed to be a chiffon dress instead but turn out my package was damaged and I requested for an exchange. Got a pair of these instead. High waist pants, really? Hmm. Can only put it on to tell. Can't wait to get my hands on them. Wasn't in my mailbox today. :) Get yours at: loveandbravery.blogspot.com

Love you,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment