Sunday, September 16, 2012

Toby's Estate Cafe

Breakfast is.. always good.

I love waking up for breakfast - but of course on most weekends, I skip it because I rather sleep in. Finally made it this time and visited Toby's Estate Cafe! I'm happy to say, they didn't disappoint.

It was pretty crowded for a Saturday morning. We had to wait about 30 minutes before we got a seat.


 
It's interior reminds me of the quaint cafes I visited in Perth. Had a really organic feel to it. The space wasn't big so it felt cozy when it's bustling. The waiting staff weren't very attentive, that I felt was the only down point. It was a nice day to be upset with someone, really.


Our food came fast. We both ordered Eggs Royale ($14). The hollandaise sauce was bursting with flavour and sinful. The salmon was fresh. The bread was soft and lightly toasted. A good breakfast to me include poached eggs. I had a cafe mocha to go at the end.

I'd definitely come back and try their lunch and dinner menu!

Toby's Estate Cafe
8 Rodyk St #01-03/04 
http://www.tobysestate.com.sg/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment