Friday, October 23, 2009

Music: Chris Brown - Crawl

Yes, I'm home on a friday night (again), blogging.

I don't know if it's pure coincidence that both Riri and Chris Brown released their new singles for their upcoming albums at the same time but it sure is amusing. Like the both of them are trying to say something.

Chris Brown's latest single, "Crawl", is his usual ballad number. Sounds a little bit like 'No Air' (duet with Jordin Sparks) to me. Sounds a little desperate to me too. No doubt his vocal adlibs at the end was pretty good but still, nay.. Chris Brown's gotta try a little harder to get anymore brownie points from me. The score board right now says a -10000000000.

I'm looking forward to his new album, though I can almost imagine most of his ballads will be trying to tell his fans how apologetic he is about the whole situation.. blah blah blah..

Check out 'Crawl' here - http://www.mechanicaldummy.com/exclusiives/273-new-music-chris-brown-crawl.html




No comments:

Post a Comment