Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lavin hearts H&M

Am I not cool if I don't blog about H&M and Lavin's collaboration?

Lavin hearts H&M collection has finally hit the stores worldwide. (fml, why isn't there H&M in Singapore?!) We can only feast on pictures taken from Lavin Hearts H&M Haute Couture Fashion Show and Cocktail Party that took place in the New York high fashion scene. "Everyone's taking high fashion to the high street," Albert Elbaz explained beforehand. "I wanted to try to bring the high street back to high fashion." And so he did. Expect extra ruffles, special buttons or doubled up.

Here are some of my favorites:





So. many. leopard. prints. Looking at them makes me perpetually high.
Check out the rest HERE!

Hope you had a good Sunday. I know you slept it away. Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment