Saturday, October 30, 2010

How I spent Halloween 2010

This year's Halloween for me felt like Thanksgiving. HAHA, I know right.. I'm still quite hyped about tonight that I've to blog this down in any case the STM strikes again.

Wished I was more into parties and dressing up but my night turned out perfect.



Chicken thigh meat seasoned with black pepper & salt


Oven roasted with garlic & diced carrots (oil the foil with butter!)


Following Jamie Oliver's recipe - Chicken in creamy garlic sauce (absolutely divine)


Seasoned with Rosemary, Sage, Salt & Pepper (you can go easy on the salt though..)


Tiger, the house cat, was snooping the whole time. Total distraction. No cats were harmed in the process.


Red wine sauce with Rosemary - Please use good wine, or at least mid range for better taste!


Viola - Steak with red wine sauce


Seasoned with cajun powder, salt & pepper


Pan-fried with freshly squeezed Lemon juice & sliced garlic

We only finally got to eat at about 8pm, and the show on TV couldn't get any sappier. We dug in with full force and it was probably one of the best meals I've had in weeks.

This Halloween I'm blessed with great family and friends. There's nothing more I could wish for. Be it trick or treat, Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment