Thursday, October 28, 2010

Love yourself everyday



So.. was at my mandatory medical check up for work and Doctor said my left breast felt lumpy. I know, that's why people don't go to the doctors or are afraid of going because of the fear of bad news. (I was quite pooped my bad news bearer wasn't all that cute and was really rough on me)

So.. I didn't exactly have a good night sleep last night and woke up unusually early to book the next appointment at SATA for a consultation and an ultrasound breast screening. Thank God I could do it all in one day. All that waiting and anxiety really kills. Results will be out Monday. Please don't try to show me any form of sympathy, I will kill you.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is...... always remember to love yourself. I know body check ups are really a hassle and awkward having someone see you naked or touch your boobs but what most of us fail to know is how important it is to have ourselves checked regularly. I don't mean to sound like a cynic after one damn check but you'll never know what's going to hit you. If you must take it as paying money for a peace of your mind, so be it.



Loving yourself can be done in many different forms - retail therapy, learning something new and a lot more. How about loving your body more by going for regular body check ups every 6 to 12 months? Instead of obsessing how fat your ass look in that pair of jeans infront of the mirror, why not do something about it?

And maybe it's right, we gotta stop obsessing about the wrong things..

Anyway, Crizal eye test tomorrow! I'm PSYCHED.

No comments:

Post a Comment